The C.A. recap for the week of June 10 to June 16
By Bonnie Adams, Government Editor
Here are the six top stories for the week of June 10 to June 16 –
1. This story about a Westborough woman who uses her talents to help patients in a multitude of ways was one of our most-read stories this week.
2. Two old Westborough properties will soon get new life. http://www.communityadvocate.com/2012/06/14/westborough-selectmen-give-approval-for-renovations/
3. A Shrewsbury woman will be competing in the Miss Massachusetts Scholarship pageant next weekend. http://www.communityadvocate.com/2012/06/15/shrewsbury-woman-to-compete-in-miss-massachusetts-pageant/
4. A CSG employee, who is an immigrant from Haiti, was recently honored with the George A. Russell, Jr. Career Advancement Award from the Asian American Civic Association.
5. In this letter to the editor, Karen O. Moore, the president and CEO of Marlborough Hospital, refutes a recent report that gave the hospital a grade of only “satisfactory.”
6. You wouldn’t think a driveway would interfere with a town’s operations but a Shrewsbury official said sometimes it does.
Short URL: http://www.communityadvocate.com/?p=23385