The C.A. recap for Nov. 25 to Dec. 1
1. A special gift is saved in Westborough, in spite of a devastating fire.
2. A local man shares the true meaning of Christmas with a family in Hudson.
3. A new Senior Center in Marlborough is a bit closer to becoming a reality after the City Council approves Mayor Vigeant’s suggested site.
4. Thanks to local volunteers, a Westborough family will have an easier time this winter.
5. The Marlborough Fire Department has been very busy over the last month investigating six structural fires.
6. The Westborough Board of Selectmen has approved keeping a single tax rate.
Short URL: http://www.communityadvocate.com/?p=29047