The C.A. recap for Feb. 10 to Feb. 17
1. Shrewsbury parents are concerned about the amount of funding for the fiscal year 2014 school budget.
2. The battle over medical marijuana continues in Westborough.
3. Boston Scientific is on track to expand in Marlborough.
4. Local Rotary clubs are hoping to help families of preemies with an innovative program.
5. A group of local women are not your typical “hockey moms.”
6. A local man uses a combination of talent, beauty and athleticism to pursue his passion for dancing.
Short URL: http://www.communityadvocate.com/?p=31102