The C.A. recap for Feb. 24 to March 2
1. Here’s a wonderful story of a Marlborough man who inspires others to believe in their own strength and power.
2. A St. John’s alum is using his passion for rap music to further his career and help teens.
3. The Shrewsbury Board of Selectmen have approved rate increases for SELCO customers.
4. The Northborough Board of Selectmen has weighed in on the debate pertaining to the town’s sign bylaws.
5. The town of Westborough’s voters will soon hold their Annual Town Meeting.
6. The Community Advocate has launched an exciting new contest for nonprofits!
Short URL: http://www.communityadvocate.com/?p=31447