1. The region commemorated Memorial Day on Monday, May 28 with parades and ceremonies to honor those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom.
2. The Willows at Westborough was recently presented with a special flag that had flown over Camp Phoenix in Kabul on the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11. Residents of the Willows, many of whom are veterans, gathered at the flag raising ceremony.
3. This is a great story about a former Algonquin football star primed to make the best of his shot in the NFL.
4. Tensions continue to build in Marlborough between Superintendent Dr. Anthony Pope, Mayor Arthur Vigeant and the School Committee.
5. You may not think of rugby as being a popular local sport but the thriving Northborough Southborough Rugby Association proves there is definitely an interest in our area.
6. Congratulations and best of luck to all of our graduates in the C.A. readership area! Here are some great photos from the Shrewsbury High School ceremony held May 31.