Southborough – The annual Southborough Summer Nights event will be celebrated this Saturday, Aug. 23, starting at 5 p.m., at Neary School. To make sure everyone attending or passing by stays safe, a traffic advisory has been issued:
The Southborough Emergency Management Agency would like to advise all residents of an upcoming traffic advisory for “Southborough Summer Nights” being held on Saturday, August 23, 2014.
Prior to the Event:
- Parking will be available at both Neary & Trottier Schools
- The access road between the schools will be closed to traffic
No Parking will be allowed in the following locations:
- Parkerville Road along the side the side posted No Parking
- Please park vehicles as far off the road as possible for emergency vehicle access.
- General Henry Knox will be limited to one-side (“No Parking” signs will be posted)
- John Mathews will be limited to one-side (“No Parking” signs will be posted)
- Lundbald Field parking area on Parkerville Road
- A Designated Drop-Off/Pick-Up site will be established at Lundblad Field parking area located South of the Neary School driveway.
Following the Event:
- Vehicles at Neary School will be directed to exit via Parkerville Road and will ONLY be allowed to turn RIGHT on Parkerville Road
- Vehicles at Trottier School will be directed to exit via Deerfoot Road ONLY
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter Neary or Trottier until all parked vehicles have exited the site, following the fireworks display.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the event