Westborough – Julio’s Liquors is inviting the public to meet Stone Brewer Jeremy Moynier Saturday, Nov. 18 from 2-4 p.m. for a presentation and tastings of the Stone Berlin Groundbreaking Collaboration beers.
These six 1.5L beers were brewed one-off at Stone Brewing – Berlin with some of Stone’s best friends in brewing. A celebration of global craft beer, these are among Stone’s most exclusive and refined beers ever brewed. The 14-part series features unique styles, like the imperial Saison and überized Berliner Weisse.
The beer list includes:
- Maui / Stone “Aloha! Berlin” – Imperial coconut porter
- Dogfish Head / Victory / Stone “Royale Imperial Saison Du BUFF” – Imperial farmhouse style ale brewed with parsley, sage, rosemary & lemon thyme
- BrewDog / Stone “Super Bashah” – Black Belgian style double IPA
- The Lost Abbey / Stone “Sticks N’ Stones” – Dark imperial pilsner finished on wood chips and granite
- Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch “Züper Magik w00tstout”– Ale brewed with hazelnuts, pecans & almonds, partially aged in whiskey barrels
Plus a special Arrogant Brewing guest collaboration:
- Arrogant Brewing / Baladin “In Bocca al Lupo” – A mother of an ale brewed with gentian root
Julio’s Liquors is located at 140 Turnpike Rd., Westborough.