Westborough – Westborough’s Annual Town Election will be held on Tuesday, March 5, 2019. A resident voter who wishes to seek any of the below elected offices should come to the Town Clerk’s office for additional information. The last day to obtain Nomination Papers is Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5 p.m.
The following have already taken out papers for the election:
- Board of Selectmen (3 year term) – Vote for 2 – Leigh Emery (incumbent) and Bruce Tretter (incumbent)
- School Committee (3 year term) – Vote for 2 – Stephen Doret (incumbent) and Sara Dullea (incumbent)
- Planning Board (5 year term) – Vote for 1 – Mark Silverberg (incumbent)
- Trustees of the Public Library (3 year term) – Vote for 3 – Mary Ellen Johnston (incumbent), Kathleen Daly (incumbent), and Edward Baldwin (incumbent)
- Westborough Housing Authority (5 year term) – Vote for 1- Priscilla Federici (incumbent)
The Town Clerk’s office is located in Town Hall, 34 West Main St. For more information call 508-366-3020.