Westborough – The Corridor 9/495 Chamber of Commerce will present a workshop, “Networking – Strategies on how to make it work for you” on Wednesday, Jan. 22, at the Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital, 150 Flanders Road, Westborough.
The workshop will be presented by Sandra Kearney, MSOL – President/CEO, Human Power Solutions. She will discuss tips on:
- Pre-planning your networking event strategy
- Event attire and attitudes
- Targeted networking to get the most out of your time (how to walk away politely)
- Using LinkedIn and other social media to gain information and talking points
- Effective story telling for various contacts
- Effective follow up and tracking results
New as well as seasoned networkers are invited to attend this interactive workshop. Registration starts at 8 a.m. and the program runs from 8:15-10:30 a.m. The presenting sponsor is Commerce Bank, a division of Berkshire Bank. The program is free for Corridor 9/495 members and $75 for nonmembers (must prepay). For more information visit www.corridornine.org.