Presidential Primary March 3 will be at Westborough High School
Westborough – The town of Westborough will be holding their annual town election on Tuesday, March 17. Voters that day will cast their votes at the Westborough Senior Center, 4 Rogers Rd. – this is a one-time change
(The presidential primary election on Tuesday, March 3, will take place at the traditional location, Westborough High School, 90 West Main St.)
The following candidates will appear on the ballot for the town election:
- Board of Selectmen (3 year term)- Vote for 1
- Ian P. Johnson – Candidate for Re-Election
- Moderator (3 year term) – Vote for 1
- John E. Arnold – Candidate for Re-Election
- Town Clerk (3 year term) – Vote for 1
- Wendy L. Mickel – Candidate for Re-Election
- School Committee (3 year term) – Vote for 2
- Lisa R. Edinberg – Candidate for Re-Election, and Raghu Nandan
- Assabet Valley Regional Vocational District School (4 year term) – Vote for 1
- Paul L. George – Candidate for Re-Election
- Planning Board (5 year term) – Vote for 1
- Trustees of the Public Library (3 year term) – Vote for 3
- Patricia Fontes, William Linnane and Dorothy Mello, all Candidates for Re-Election
- Westborough Housing Authority (5 year term) – Vote for 1
- Joan Pavolis – Candidate for Re-Election
The Rotary Club of Westborough and other community volunteers are offering free rides to and from the polls for anyone in Westborough who needs assistance the day of the March 17 town election. During the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and then 2-4:30 p.m. a volunteer will pick you up at your door and bring you to the entrance to the polls at the Senior Center. They will then return you to your home.
To make a reservation contact Shelby Marshall by Friday, March 13 at 508-308-1226 or [email protected].
For more information on the elections contact Town Clerk Wendy Mickel at 508-366-3020 or email [email protected].