The hot days of summer are here, and the housing market continues to be extremely hot. With sustained limited inventory, buyers are desperate for new homes to look at. You have probably heard or read the news it is one day and then off the market.
What does this mean to you as a seller? Less competition, higher prices, and a large buyer pool! There is no doubt your house will sell; it is just how high will it sell for. So, let us take a look at the current inventory numbers:
As you can see, there are just about half the available homes on the market today compared to a typical market.
A deeper dive into the most popular price ranges within these communities shows even less inventory:
Coupled with high borrower demand, it’s the perfect time to list your home and here are the reasons why.
- Homeowners have gained significant equity in their home. Capitalize on these market conditions and the equity you have built in your home.
- Buyers will compete for your home due to limited inventory. The supply of homes for sale nationally and locally is a record low which means many more buyers competing for your home.
- Buyers will pay more than to compete for your home and engaging in bidding wars to have their offer accepted in multiple offer situations.
- Consider moving up while interest rates are historically record low. Let the current low mortgage rates help maximize your purchasing power to buy that home you always wanted.
- Market conditions have never been so positive for sellers. Low interest rates, motivated buyers and limited number of homes for sale make this the perfect time to sell your home.
- Let me help you sell your home in this strong sellers market!
Are you ready to sell?
While the summer months tend to be quieter, that has not been the case this year. The appreciating real estate market has shown how hot the market is and is a good indicator of a strong fall market. I do not expect the summer or fall market to cool down, and there are hundreds of buyers currently looking for a new home. That is why now is a great time to join many other happy sellers and profit from the strong sellers’ market while the sale prices are appreciating.
Now’s the Time!
If you want to sell your home in this outstanding sellers’ market and would like to discuss the best approach for a positive outcome, call me, Michelle Gillespie at 508-934-9818, or e-mail [email protected]. Visit my website at www.michellegillespie.com for more information.
Michelle Gillespie, Realtor®
Direct Line: 508-934-9818
Each office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Pinnacle Metrowest
114 Turnpike Road, Suite 201 Westborough, MA 01581
All sales data is obtained from the MLS PIN