MARLBOROUGH – The Massachusetts Department of Transportation has announced overnight closures are scheduled for the ramp that carries traffic from I-495 southbound to I-290 westbound in Hudson and Marlborough.
These temporary closures will take place nightly on Monday, Jan. 9, Tuesday, Jan. 10, Wednesday, Jan. 11, and Thursday, Jan. 12, beginning at 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. the following day.
During the overnight work, the following detour will be in place:
- When the I-495 southbound exit 65B ramp to I-290 westbound is closed, traffic will be directed to use exit 63A (Route 20 eastbound) and reverse direction onto I-495 northbound from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Appropriate signage, law enforcement details and messaging will be in place to guide drivers through the work area.
- Drivers who are traveling through these areas should expect delays, reduce speed and use caution.
For more information on traffic conditions, travelers are also encouraged to:
- Dial 511 and select a route to hear real–time conditions.
- Visit www.mass511.com, a website which provides real-time traffic and incident advisory information and allows users to subscribe to text and email alerts for traffic conditions.
- Follow MassDOT on Twitter @MassDOT to receive regular updates on road and traffic conditions.
- Download MassDOT’s GoTime mobile app and view real-time traffic conditions before setting out on the road.