- This event has passed.
Southborough Golf Club Women’s Casual League kicks off
April 19 @ 9:00 am
Southborough – Are you a golfer? Looking for other women to golf with? The Southborough Golf Club Women’s Casual League will kick off the 2021 season on Monday, April 19, at 9 a.m.
The league is designed to help you meet other female golfers and have a fun time doing it! There are no league dues; because this is primarily a social league, members are not required to register for a handicap.
Come join in!
- Season runs from April 19 through October or later (weather permitting).
- The group tees off on Monday mornings at 9 a.m. Once the temperature warms up, they will switch to 8 a.m. Please arrive at the golf course at least 15 minutes early.
- Tee times are assigned ahead of time. Anyone planning to play must send email to email@example.com by the previous Friday morning.
- All levels of players are welcome.
- You do not need to be from Southborough.
- A group of participants usually get together on the deck after golf for some socializing.
- You do not have to commit to being there every week. The group is very casual!
For more information or to be added to the email list, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.