By Michelle Gillespie – Our spring real estate market has arrived with continued home price appreciation, limited inventory and buyers desperately seeking new properties. What does this mean to you as a seller? Less competition, higher sale prices, and a large buyer pool! There is no doubt your house will sell this spring and summer; the question is how high it will sell for. So, let’s look at the current inventory numbers:
As you can see, there are less than half the available home on the market for sale compared to a typical spring market for May. A deeper dive into the most popular price ranges within these communities shows the limited inventory within various price ranges.
With higher buyer demand, it’s the perfect time to list your home and here are the reasons why:
- Homeowners have gained significant equity in their home. It is time to capitalize on these market conditions and the equity you have built in your home.
- Buyers will compete for your home due to limited inventory. The supply of homes for sale regionally and locally is at record low which means many more buyers competing for your home.
- Buyers will pay more than asking price to compete for your home and engage in bidding wars to have their offer accepted in multiple offer situations.
- Consider downsizing and maximize your equity or move up with the profits from the sale of your home.
- Market conditions have never been better for sellers. Motivated buyers and limited number of homes for sale make 2022 the perfect time to sell your home.
Are you ready to sell?
Our spring market continues to be robust because of limited inventory, appreciating sale prices, and continued high buyer demand. With hundreds of buyers currently looking for new homes to purchase, now is a great time to join many other happy sellers and profit from this strong sellers’ market while the sale prices continue to appreciate.
Now’s the Time!
If you want to sell your home in this outstanding sellers’ market and would like to discuss the best approach for a positive outcome, call me, Michelle Gillespie at 508-934-9818, or e-mail [email protected]. Visit my website at www.michellegillespie.com for more information.