Today is Tuesday, March 6. It is also “Super Tuesday,” the day ten states, including Massachusetts, will vote in the Presidential Primary. Notable birthdays today include Michelangelo (1475), Gabriel Garcia Marquez (1928) and Rob Reiner (1947). And on this day in 1899 the German pharmaceutical company Friedrich Bayer & Co. patented what is now one of the most popular over the counter pain medicines, aspirin.
Here are six tips for today –
1. In honor of Super Tuesday, here's an article about a Westborough man who hears music amidst all the political chatter.
2. The Westborough Fine Arts Education Association will hold its monthly meeting tonight at 7 p.m. in the Westborough High School library.
3. One of the world's most beloved fairy tales will be celebrated in Hudson March 7-11, with performances of Hudson High School “s All-School Musical Cinderella. http://communityadvocate.com/2012/02/17/hudson-all-school-musical-cinderella-performance/
4. Preschool registration in Shrewsbury has been postponed to Thursday, March 8.
5. There has been much in the news about bullying in the schools but it can also be a factor in the workplace, too. Read this article to learn more about a bill that two legislators have written to address this problem.
6. Sorry pie fans! Price Chopper has issued a recall for several of their pies. Read this alert that is posted on the city of Marlborough's website for more information.